Hippodrome Rewards Terms & Conditions
NOTE: These Terms & Conditions are out of date and are displayed for record only. The latest version is available here.
1. Customers must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
2. Membership of the Hippodrome Rewards Programme (the “Programme”) is free.
3. Employees of the Hippodrome Casino are not eligible for the Programme.
4. Registration to the Programme is not compulsory or automatic.
5. It is the individuals responsibility to request registration to join the Programme.
6. Membership of the Programme is for individuals only.
7. Only one membership to the Programme per person is permitted.
8. Individuals electing to register for membership of the Programme must provide valid identification, name, address and occupation details that will be recorded on the Hippodrome customer management system.
9. By registering to the Programme individuals will be asked which promotions they wish to receive marketing materials for and by which format including but not restricted to, email, mail, mobile phone, SMS and telephone.
10. It is the individuals responsibility to notify Hippodrome Casino of any changes to their details, including, but not limited to, their change of name and address and marketing preferences.
11. The details of all Members are kept in files administered by: The Data Controller, Hippodrome Casino Ltd., Cranbourn Street, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7JH and will be used for company purposes only.
12. Hippodrome will only share details of members, including their personal data or details regarding their winnings/losses with Hippodrome partners, affiliates and in the case of co-branded loyalty cards, with our associate partner for such co-branded loyalty cards.
13. Points and membership level credits can only be earned and redeemed at the Hippodrome Casino.
14. Only the tracked play of the Programmes account holder may be used to accumulate points and membership level credits.
15. The benefits of the Programme are intended for the sole use of the person listed on the account.
16. Points can be earned for all tracked slot/electronic machines, roulette and card tables, restaurant, bar and entertainment.
17. Membership level credits can be earned for all tracked slot/electronic machines, roulette and card tables.
18. All benefits and rewards are subject to availability.
19. Points and benefits are not transferable, including but not limited to upon death, divorce or insolvency.
20. At its sole discretion, the Hippodrome Casino may separately reward selected players money, goods, services or other advantage proportionate to the type and level of their gambling.
21. Individuals can opt out of the Programme at their request. Any points or benefits remaining not claimed will be forfeited.
22. Any opted-out customers who rejoin the Programme will not be able to reinstate any past accrued points at the time of opt out. No points or membership level credits will be earned on any reward transaction.
23. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government programme, by their own request, or those excluded by Hippodrome Casino are not eligible.
24. Customers who become excluded through a government programme, by their own request, or are excluded by Hippodrome Casino will have their Programme membership level, membership level credits and available points balance cancelled
25. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities through SENSE (operated by The National Casino Forum) are not eligible. Any existing points balance will be cancelled and forfeit accordingly.
26. In the event of bankruptcy or insolvency, this will result in cancellation of the Programme membership. Any outstanding points must be redeemed immediately.
27. In the event of death, this will result in cancellation of the Programme membership and forfeiture of the available points balance.
28. In the event of outstanding monies owed to the Hippodrome Casino, the programme benefits may be suspended pending payment of the outstanding debt.
29. Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to deny or withdraw any participation in the Programme or a customers’ application.
30. Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Programme at any time, for any reason.
31. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this scheme or these Terms and Conditions. All decisions regarding these terms and conditions lie solely with Hippodrome Casino, whose decisions are final and binding.
32. By participating in this Programme, participants agree to these terms and conditions which shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both parties each submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. Points and membership level credits are awarded subject to system availability.
2. Customers must produce their card at time of visit to earn points and membership level credits.
3. Customers can earn points and membership level credits at the roulette and card tables by handing their card to the dealer when joining the game. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that an Inspector is furnished with their Scheme Card and identity when playing table games.
4. For table gaming, points can be accrued on members tracked table play but may be calculated at the Hippodromes sole discretion, either on the basis of actual play or on the basis of an average bet for the table. In either case the calculation of points earned takes account of the period of time recorded as spent at the table. The average bet for the table is derived from the table minimum bet and so may vary for each table and game type.
5. To earn points and membership level credits for electronic gaming the card must be placed in the machine prior to gambling and left in there during play. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure the card is inserted properly in the machine.
6. Customers must gamble on a machine to earn points and membership level credits (buying in and cashing out will not earn points).
7. Points are valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the date that they are awarded.
8. Membership level credits are earned January 1 – June 30 and July 1 – December 31. Membership level credits will reset to 0 at the beginning of each period.
9. Expired points cannot be reclaimed at any time.
10. The Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to vary the level of points awarded at its discretion. In exercising this right the Hippodrome shall procure (where points are directly or indirectly concerned with or connected to gaming) that (i) accrual and redemption shall be proportionate to a members play over a prolonged period of time; (ii) accrual and redemption is not dependent on a member gambling for a pre-determined length of time or frequency; (iii) accrual and redemption does not reward points accrued over a shorter period of time; (iv) any increase in points linked to spend is proportionate; and (v) any accrual or redemption connected to ancillary benefits (e.g. subsidised travel or accommodation) is not directly related to the members level of gaming.
11. Should there be a dispute; Hippodrome Casino’s decision will be final and binding in respect of discrepancies.
12. Points and membership level credits cannot be added retrospectively.
13. Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to adjust an account due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the card.
14. Prize draw points will automatically be credited to a customer’s account.
1. A customer’s identity must be verified prior to making a redemption
2. No reward or points can be exchanged or transferred for cash.
3. Membership level credits are not redeemable.
4. Customers can redeem their points for Table Gaming, Slots, Food, Beverage, Entertainment and Gifts.
5. The management reserves the right to amend or change Programme redemptions at any time.
6. Any rewards that are redeemed and are subsequently lost are the sole responsibility of the customer.
7. Slots redemption tickets are eligible for play on any slots machine.
8. Should a Slots redemption ticket become defaced or lost it cannot be replaced.
9. Hippodrome Casino cannot be held responsible for, or have any liability for, third party products and services
1. There are 5 levels in the Programme;
- Gold – 0 – 999 Membership level credits
- Diamond – 1000 – 4999 Membership level credits
- Platinum – 5000 – 19999 Membership level credits
- Black – 20000+ Membership level credits
- Tribune (by invitation only)
2. A customer needs to provide ID to join the Programme.
3. Membership level credits are earned January 1 – June 30 and July 1 – December 31. Membership level credits will reset to 0 at the beginning of each period.
4. Members who are upgraded will be notified if the member has given permission to be contacted. If not, the Hippodrome will endeavour to inform a member on their next visit. Members can pick up their new card at reception. The current card will continue to earn points and membership level credits regardless of it matching the systems current membership level.
5. When a member is downgraded they continue to earn points at the normal level regardless of the level of the card that is in possession of the customer. Redemptions for membership level benefits is based on the level in the system.
6. Hippodrome reserves all rights to downgrade membership level due to game malfunctions, error of inputting ratings, or any other misuse that has been discovered. Hippodrome also reserves the right to downgrade a customer for misuse of benefits.
MEMBERSHIP LEVEL REDEMPTIONS
1. A customers identity must be verified prior to making a redemption
2. No membership level benefits can be exchanged or transferred for cash.
3. Member must be currently in membership level to receive benefit
4. Benefits rewarded based on membership level in the system, not the membership level of the card currently in possession of the customer
To receive discounts for food and beverage, customer must present card at time of purchase
- Gold – 10%
- Diamond – 15%
- Platinum – 20%
- Black – 20%
- Tribune – 20%
To receive complimentary birthday party, customer must contact a CR for reservation up to membership level limit
- Platinum – £250
- Black – £500
- Tribune – £1500
To receive voucher for complimentary parking and valet, redemptions must be made at the cash desk with an earning of a minimum of 100 points on day of voucher requested
- Platinum – 3 hours
- Black – 12 hours
- Tribune – 12 hours
To receive reimbursement for Bi-annual haircut/manicure/spa day in a London location of customer choice, customer must bring in receipt within one of the Programme periods. Customer will be reimbursed up to the limit of the active membership level
- Black – £150
- Tribune – £250
To reserve free or discounted room nights from designated partners’ customer must contact a CR to make the reservation. Customer can only use benefit once per calendar year.
Club Liberte Seychelles
- Diamond – 50% Discount on rooms
- Platinum – 3 nights free rooms
- Black – 4 nights free room
- Tribune – minimum 4 nights free room
The D Las Vegas
- Diamond – 5 nights free room
- Platinum – 5 nights free room
- Black – $1200 room credit, $500 food and beverage credit, 2 tickets to in-house show
- Tribune – minimum of $1200 room credit, $500 food and beverage credit, 2 tickets to in-house show
To receive reimbursement for airfare to either Seychelles or Las Vegas, customer must present a receipt for air travel during a verified stay at one of the partners of Hippodrome Casino up to the limit of the membership level
- Diamond – £100
- Platinum – £200
- Black – £300
- Tribune – £500