Promotion Terms & Conditions
12th July 2021
Free Drink Offer
- Over 18s only
- Only one voucher is accepted per guest, vouchers cannot be transferred.
- This gift card is not proof of age and valid ID may be required.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit in the premises.
- The voucher must be validated. (stamped or approved) by Hippodrome bar staff
- The voucher entitles the holder to one drink
- Management reserves the right to refuse.
- The Hippodrome reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Hippodrome may also create rules which will apply to a specific offer only
- This offer is limited to first 160 people
- This offer is vailed from 17/05/21 00.01 – 17/05/21 – 06.00
- Please observe social distancing at all times. No gatherings or queues. All participants must remain seated, socially distant and wear face coverings
- Employees of The Hippodrome are not eligible to register or participate in the promotions
- The Hippodrome reserves the right to suspend or cancel the promotional
- Save where liability cannot be limited as a matter of applicable law, The Hippodrome shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or liability arising from this promotion
- The Hippodrome reserves the right to terminate any entry to the promotion where the participant is subject to barring, suspension, or self-excludes through SENSE
- The Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to exclude any entries which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct
- Hippodrome Management reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice
- By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the promotion
- In the event of a dispute; The Hippodrome’s decision will be final and binding
The Hippodrome 9th Birthday Prize Draw
1. Draw Tickets:
a. The draw ticket earning period is Tuesday 13th July 2021 at 09:09 until Wednesday 28th July 2021 at 20:20.
b. Each Hippodrome Rewards card holder is entitled to 1 free draw ticket without play. Rewards Cards must be swiped at any Welcome Desk and the free draw ticket will be printed from the promotions tab.
c. Additional draw entry tickets are awarded through play on all live table games, slots, and electronic games, tickets will not be awarded for poker deck games and any spend on hospitality.
d. Participants will earn one draw entry for every £150 of turnover. Turnover is calculated by The Hippodrome’s casino management software programme and The Hippodrome’s decision on the method of calculation is final.
e. Tribune, and Black card holders can earn a maximum of 61 draw tickets a day (60 through play plus 1 additional free draw ticket without play).
f. Platinum, Diamond, and Gold card holders can earn a maximum of 31 draw tickets a day (30 through play plus 1 additional free draw ticket without play).
g. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to visit the Welcome Desk and identify the tickets earned so they can be printed and placed in the tombola located on the ground floor, in time for the prize draws on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
h. Valid draw tickets must be entered into the Tombola 5 minutes before each draw time. Final tickets for the last draw at 21:00, must be entered into the Tombola by 20:55 on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
i. No Draw tickets will be entered into the Tombola for the duration of each prize draw.
j. Damaged or spoiled draw tickets will be deemed invalid.
2. Prize Draw:
a. One prize draw will take place every hour between 13:00 and 21:00, on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
b. The Tombola will not be emptied for the duration of the promotion.
c. The participant with the winning ticket will have 5 minutes to claim the prize, otherwise a new winning ticket will be drawn.
d. Unclaimed winning tickets will be deemed invalid after 5 minutes has passed and another ticket has been drawn.
e. Prizes will not rollover to the next draw time. An on-site winner will be selected at each draw.
f. No cash or alternative will be offered.
g. Winners of each draw will be announced by name and membership number over the PA system on the Main Gaming Floor.
h. The winner of each draw time must demonstrate that the winning draw ticket belongs to them by producing their Hippodrome Rewards card, or card within The Hippodrome Member App.
i. Each winner will receive an exclusive Hippodrome branded goodie bag.
3. Hippodrome Welcome Desk:
a. The Welcome Desk will be open daily from 12:00 until 06:00.
b. Earned draw tickets, and one free ticket can be collected daily from any Welcome Desk from 12:00 on Tuesday 13th July 2021 until 20:45 on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
c. No gatherings or queues at the Welcome Desk will be permitted when collecting draw tickets. All participants must remain socially distant and wear face coverings in accordance with government guidelines.
d. Draw tickets must be printed at any Welcome Desk and placed in the tombola in good time, so as not to form a queue.
e. Draw tickets printed from the Welcome Desk will be paused 15 minutes before each draw time (12:45, 13:45, 14:45, 15:45, 16:45, 17:45, 18:45 and 19:45) and will commence again after the draw winner has been announced. At 20:45, the final draw tickets for the last draw at 21:00 will be printed.
a. All participants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
b. All participants must be registered with the Hippodrome Rewards Programme.
c. Entry into the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary.
d. If the winners fail to follow the rules of the promotion or there is, at the Hippodrome’s sole discretion, a health and safety risk, the promotion will be cancelled.
e. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that their Hippodrome Rewards loyalty card is correctly inserted into the gaming machine to earn draw tickets.
f. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that when playing live table games, they hand their Hippodrome Rewards card to the dealer before commencing their gaming session.
g. The Hippodrome Casino will endeavour to track participants play and spend as accurately as possible but accepts no liability for any errors however so caused.
h. Draw tickets are not transferable.
i. Hippodrome Management reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice.
j. In the event of a dispute or disagreement the decision of The Hippodrome Management is final.
k. Save where liability cannot be limited as a matter of applicable law, The Hippodrome shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or liability arising from this promotion.
l. The Hippodrome reserves the right to exclude any entry (including winning entries) where the player is subject to a barring, suspension, or self-exclusion.
m. The Hippodrome reserves the right to exclude any entries which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
n. Employees of The Hippodrome Casino are not eligible to register or participate in the promotion.
o. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the promotion.