Gender Pay Gap Statistics 2021
The Gender Pay Gap figures based on data from April 2021 are as follows:
- The Hippodrome Casino mean gender pay gap is 17.8%
- The Hippodrome Casino median gender pay gap is 8.9%
- The Hippodrome Casino mean gender bonus gap is -216.7%
- The Hippodrome Casino median gender bonus gap is 0.0%
- The percentage of:
- male employees receiving a bonus is 1.9%
- female employees receiving a bonus is 2.4%
- The Hippodrome Casino pay quartiles percentages (number of employees in each band):
|A||50.0%||50.0%||Includes all employees whose standard hourly rate|
places them at or below the lower quartile
|B||71.4%||28.6%||Includes all employees whose standard hourly rate|
places them above the lower quartile but at or below the median
|C||57.1%||42.9%||Includes all employees whose standard hourly rate|
places them above the median but at or below the upper quartile
|D||85.7%||14.3%||Includes all employees whose standard rate|
places them above the upper quartile
The figures set out above are based on data from April 2021 and have been calculated using the standard methodologies set out in the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2018.
The Gender Pay Gap information reported above has been calculated by XpertHR Salary Surveys and is based on actual data from 5th April 2021. It should be noted that due to Government’s measures to attempt to control the Covid-19 pandemic, The Hippodrome was not permitted to trade on the Snapshot date and out of a total of 482 workers, 482 workers were categorised as relevant employees while 27 were classified as full-pay relevant employees and were used in the reporting of hourly pay gap statistics.
I confirm that to the best of my knowledge this information is complete and accurate.
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer