What's Your Lucky Number?
Roulette is a game of chance. The roulette wheel is marked with numbers 0 (zero) through to 36. The numbers are coloured red and black and the 0 (zero) is green. Colour and number combinations make for a variety of betting options. You may place a bet on individual numbers or groups of numbers.
HOW TO PLAY
- Place however many chips you like on a number or combination of numbers
- You can continue to place your bets whilst the dealer spins the ball. The dealer will let you know when to stop betting by announcing ‘no more bets’
- When the ball falls into the winning number the dealer will clear the table leaving only the winning bets, which are then paid out accordingly
watch how To Play
min and max Bets
£1 and £2 minimum bet tables with up to £300 max bet
£5, £10 and £25 minimum bet tables up to £500 max bet
A permanent table in Cranbourn Club with £100 min bet to £1000 max bet. Even chances £25k and Dozens and Columns £12.5k maximum bets.
DRAGON ROULETTE | Win up to 300 times your stake
HOW TO PLAY
- Give your stake to the Croupier
- Say ‘Dragon Roulette bet’ And the ‘number’ you want to bet on
- If your number wins with a dragon next to it you win
100:1 | Silver Dragon + Number
300:1 | Gold Dragon + Number