3 Card Poker Game
You gotta know when to fold em'
A fast and exciting Poker game, the object of the game is to get a Three Card Poker hand with a value higher than the Dealer’s hand.
HOW TO PLAY
- Place a bet on Ante and/or on Pair Plus
- Three cards are dealt face-down to each player. After all the cards have been dealt, pick up your cards and view them
- If you have placed an Ante bet and you believe your hand is high enough to beat the Dealer’s hand, then you can continue to play by placing an additional bet on play that is equal to your original Ante bet
- If you believe your hand will not beat the Dealer’s or you do not have a Pair, then you can fold and your Ante and/or Pair Plus bets will be collected by the Dealer
- Once all Players have placed a play bet or folded, the Dealer will turn their cards face up
- To qualify, the Dealer must have a hand of at least Queen high. If the Dealer does not qualify with a Queen high, then all Ante, Ante bonus and winning Pair Plus bets are paid
- If the Dealer qualifies and your hand beats the Dealer’s, then your Ante and Play bets are paid at even money. The Dealer will then pay any Ante Bonus and Pair Plus bets
- Should the Dealer’s hand beat your hand, the Dealer will collect both your Ante bet and Play bet. However Ante bonus and Pair Plus bets will be paid at the odds listed in the table
Ante | £5 – £500
Pair plus/Prime | £5 – £100
MINI ROYAL PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
Try your luck at the Mini Royal Jackpot by placing a £1 side bet. To win the jackpot, get Ace, King, Queen of diamonds in your 3 card hand!
For more information about how to play Three Card Poker, pick up a How to Play leaflet inside the casino.