Back Player or Banker?
For all the mystique surrounding Baccarat, the game itself is very simple. There are two main options, Player or Banker. When wagering, you choose one of these options. Then you keep your fingers crossed! The object of the game is to hold cards with a total count nearest to 9. Tens and face cards, or any combination with a joint count of 10, are all are worth nothing. All other cards are worth their face value, with the ace worth one.
HOW TO PLAY
- Place your bets on either the Player or the Banker’s hand at any time. To bet both hands will have the same total, place your bet in the egalite box
- Two hands (each of two cards) are dealt – one to the Player and one to the Banker
- If the first two cards dealt total 8 or 9 for the Player or Banker, this is a natural win and the game is over
- Otherwise, the player stands on 6 or 7 or draws a third card if their total is 0 – 5
WATCH HOW TO PLAY
• The Individual winning egalite wagers are paid at the appropriate odds below:
150 – 1 | 215 – 1 | 225 – 1 | 200 – 1 | 120 – 1110 – 1 | 45 – 1 | 45 – 1 | 80 – 1 | 80 – 1
All wagers must be within the specified minimums and maximums displayed at the table.
Partnerships with view to exceeding the maximum stake shall not be permitted..
THREE GIVING EIGHT (3G8)
• 3G8 is an optional wager whereby if the Banker’s hand has 3 points with only two cards and the player’s hand is entitled to receive another card, that card being the third card to the player’s hand will win if it is an 8 (eight). 3G8 is paid at odds of 200 to 1.
• If the Banker’s hand is not a 3 or if the banker’s hand is a 3 but the player’s hand is not entitled to another card or if entitled is not an 8, the wager will be lost to the House.
We offer the most generous RED 8 promotions in the area.
When the Bank WINS with a RED 8 in the Bank hand the following is Tax Free
Up to £200 on any Bank winner
Up to £250 on a Natural 8/9 Four card Bank winner
You like to squeeze? Your own cards?
Then we offer this on two floors at The Hippodrome.
Either in the busy, vibrant Macau Lounge or if you want something a little bit quieter, then we have the Cranbourne VIP area.
Just ask a manager
1-2-3-4-5-10 | DRAWS
6-7 | STANDS
8-9 | A NATURAL
HAVING DRAWS WHEN GIVING STANDS WHEN GIVING
3 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-10 8
4 2-3-4-5-6-7 1-8-9-10
5 4-5-6-7 1-2-3-8-9-10
6 6-7 1-2-3-4-5-8-9-10
7 STANDS STANDS
8 – 9 A NATURAL A NATURAL
Banco/Player | £5 – £15,000
Egalite | £5 – £1,500
UR WAY | £1 – £10
Banco/Player | £500 – £25,000
Tie bet | £25 – £2,500
3 Giving 8 | £5 – £25
For more information about how to play Baccarat, pick up a How to Play leaflet inside the casino.