How To Play
Learn our games
Watch the video below to learn how to play the exciting game of Roulette.
Watch the video below to learn how to play the most popular card game, Blackjack.
Watch the video below to learn how to play 007′s favourite – Baccarat
Watch the video below to learn how to play the exhilarating game of Dice
Bonus Craps takes advantage of existing craps games to offer the player a variety of new and intriguing side bets while all of the existing features of a craps game remain.
All the “small” numbers (2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) must be rolled before a 7. The bet loses on any 7, including a 7 on the come out roll. If all the small numbers are rolled before a 7, the side bets pays 34 to 1. Players bet at the beginning of the roll only. Numbers are marked with lammers to indicate rolled numbers.
Same side bet and same odds as All Small, except the bet is that 8, 9 ,10, 11 and 12 will be rolled after any 7.
3 CARD POKER
HOW TO PLAY
- Place a bet on Ante and/or on Pair Plus
- Three cards are dealt face-down to each player. After all the cards have been dealt, pick up your cards and view them
- If you have placed an Ante bet and you believe your hand is high enough to beat the Dealer’s hand, then you can continue to play by placing an additional bet on play that is equal to your original Ante bet
- If you believe your hand will not beat the Dealer’s or you do not have a Pair, then you can fold and your Ante and/or Pair Plus bets will be collected by the Dealer
- Once all Players have placed a play bet or folded, the Dealer will turn their cards face up
- To qualify, the Dealer must have a hand of at least Queen high. If the Dealer does not qualify with a Queen high, then all Ante, Ante bonus and winning Pair Plus bets are paid
- If the Dealer qualifies and your hand beats the Dealer’s, then your Ante and Play bets are paid at even money. The Dealer will then pay any Ante Bonus and Pair Plus bets
- Should the Dealer’s hand beat your hand, the Dealer will collect both your Ante bet and Play bet. However Ante bonus and Pair Plus bets will be paid at the odds listed in the table
Ante | £5 – £500
Pair plus/Prime | £5 – £100
For more information about how to play Three Card Poker, pick up a How to Play leaflet inside the casino.