Always Take a Card on 11!
Blackjack is an incredibly popular, exciting and easy card game to play. The object is to have a hand with a total value higher than the dealer’s without going over 21. Kings, Queens, Jacks and Tens are worth a value of 10. An Ace has the value of 1 or 11. The remaining cards are counted at face value.
HOW TO PLAY
- Place a bet in the betting areas marked on the table
- You and fellow players are dealt two cards each whilst the dealer is dealt one face up
- Decide whether you wish to ‘draw’ or ‘stay’ based on the total of your cards. You can continue to draw cards until you are happy with your hand
- Once all players have taken their turn the dealer draws another card for their hand. If the dealer’s cards total 16 or less they must draw until they reach 17 or more
- All bets are paid even money with the exception of blackjack
- If the dealer’s hand is higher than your hand without going over 21, you lose
- If your hand is higher than the dealer’s hand without going over 21, you win
- If the two hands have an equal value, it’s a tie
- All winning bets are paid 1 to 1 but when you get Blackjack you get paid out at 3 to 2
how TO PLAY
Blackjack Side Bets
Put a stake on the Perfect Pairs box. If your first two cards are a pair you win. Pairs will either be a Mixed Pair (5:1, 1 red and 1 black), a Coloured Pair (10:1, both red or black but different suits) or Perfect Pair (30:1, both of the same suit).
21 + 3
Put a stake on the 21 + 3 box and if your 1st two cards and the Dealer’s 1st card make either a Flush (all 3 cards the same suit), a Straight (all 3 cards in sequence) or 3 of a Kind (all 3 cards the same rank) you win 9 times your stake!
Put a stake on the Top 3 box and if your 1st two cards and the Dealers 1st card make either a Straight Flush (180:1, all 3 cards the same suit and consecutive rank), 3 of a Kind (90:1, all 3 cards same rank) or 3 of a Kind Suited (270:1, all 3 cards same rank & suit) you win!
2-card suited combinations pay: 40:1 | All other winning combinations pay: 17:1
Ace counts as one (1) for the player and eleven (11) for the dealer. All other cards are scored at face value, as per the Blackjack game.
Min/Max | £5 – £3000
21+3/Perfect Pair | £5 – £100
Top 3 | £1- £10