The competition is provided by The Hippodrome Casino, Cranbourn Street, London WC2H 7JH. (“The Hippodrome Casino” or “we”, “us”, “our”).
· The Hippodrome Casino website (the “Website”) is run by The Hippodrome Casino. By entering this prize draw implies accepting without reserve or modifications of these Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) visible on the http://www.hippodromecasino.com/ website as well as on The Hippodrome Casino Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/thehippodromecasino hereinafter the “websites”.
· To enter, participants must be a resident of the UK.
· Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· Hippodrome employees, their family members, or any agents or subsidiaries of The Hippodrome or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
· No purchase is necessary to enter but a valid Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube account and internet access is required by participants.
· No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted.
To participate in the competition participants must:
· Submit their First Name, Last Name, Email Address & date of birth into the entry form.
· Customers can choose to opt out of receiving email marketing from The Hippodrome Casino. If customers choose to opt in to receive email marketing, they may unsubscribe at any time.
· There is no cost for entering the competition.
The winner of this competition will receive a voucher for the Heliot Steak House.
Prizes and shows are subject to availability..
· There is no cash alternative to the prize and all transportation is the responsibility of the prize-winner.
· The prize is non-transferable.
· Winners’ names will be released publicly via our official online social media channels and websites or through any other form of publicity as we deem fit. By entering the competition the participant consents to use of his/her name in a post announcing that s/he has won the competition.
Our Rights, Responsibilities & Liabilities
· The Hippodrome Casino cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
· Proof of transmission or posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
· The Hippodrome Casino may, where necessary, undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, requiring further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
· The Hippodrome Casino may vary, reduce, terminate or extend the competition due to an unfeasible level of response or for reasons outside its control.
· The Hippodrome Casino may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
Voluntary Self Exclusion
· Customers who have self-excluded from The Hippodrome Casino are not eligible to join in accordance with the casino Licenses and Code of Practice. The name of a self-excluder will be removed from the Hippodrome marketing database within 48 hours of exclusion.